Thursday, December 2, 2010

My First Free Time

Well many of you know that I am an IT professional and being in such a job I really do not get much time for me and my family( Its not because of that I work for overtime but because of my job timings restrictions.. which binds me to complete 9.15 Hrs daily in office and make me so unhappy)..

So I thought for a long time and after thinking for a while something popped up in my mind that "Is it possible that some miracle happens and I get some extra time ?" or may be one fine day my manager will come and say "hey shrds! go and enjoy your time with your hubby who is also alone in Saudi......." (as she also knows how much I miss him).

Then a real good idea came in my mind and that was to have "my First Free time" that too with my job in hand :) 

I approached my manager and said.... hello how are you doing ?  then after few seconds of pause I just jump on to my point and said without any delay ... "would you mind if I say I want leave for three months " ....

she looked at me and could not believed what did I just say .... she stared me for a while and by looking after my cute smile she just said "three months???"

I though I made some blunder of my life by asking such a foolish question.. oh how could I say that 3 months.. its such a long period .. how one can let me go for leave that too for three months

After a long discussion and fundae I could get success and yeah I was able to make her convinced that I really need time with my hubby and she approved my leave.
I was so happy on that day that that I treated few of my frens at Infy canteen with some tea time snacks 
though it was leave without pay yeah your read it correct 3 months no salary :( that's why I called it "My First Free Time"

But never mind I am enjoying my life time with my handsome charming loving husband and I think now I am over paid with all his love in my life :)

 Love you so much Sach :)
Shrds

1 comment:

  1. amazing...now spend some beautiful moments....I can understand how much it means..
    Enjoy the FREE time :)

    ReplyDelete